Tuesday, May 4, 2010

MY FIRST LOVE LETTER

My dear love,

"I have lain awake many sleepless nights trying to compose words that might adequately describe the feelings of my heart. But every time I have made the attempt, I have failed miserably. Please forgive my poor effort and accept a trite and simple phrase: I love you. I think I can say it no better than that..." Never insult your beloved's feelings or belittle yourself by saying something like: "I know you probably don't feel this way," or "You must think I'm crazy."


There are no words to express how I feel about you. I constantly search for the words, and they all seem less than I truly feel. If only I could have come up with the right words to describe the depth of this beautiful feeling that I have for you, I would have whispered them to you the first time we met. The best thing that I can do is to show you now. I wanted someone who would accept me for who I am. I know that I’ve found that person in you.I don`t know what I did good in this life to deserve you, but I have must been doing something very good in my life! Being with you makes me feel like the entire world is mine.

I love you so much, Sweetie. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. You are like the best poetry ever composed, the best song ever played, the best picture ever painted. I never thought that someone like me could get so lucky! I love you more than my life, more than my world. I love you more and more each day and that is the most wonderful feeling any man can ever hope to experience.

I love you. I love every little thing about you. I love your cute smile, your magical eyes, and the sound of your voice. I love the warmth I feel when I’m by your side. I can't stop thinking about you when we are apart. I need you by my side. You complete me. You mean the world to me. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You are the one I've always wished for. I never thought that I would ever meet someone as special as you.

Ever since you walked into my life I have been smiling. There hasn't been a night when I have gone to sleep with a frown on my face, and it's all because of you. I love you more than words could ever express. From the moment I saw you I knew I had to have you, You, you, you and you alone... you shall reign in my heart. You are the one I desire without whom I could not be complete. Honey, I am glad that you came into my life. I have always wanted the love of my life to be understanding, loving, caring, and faithful.

The way I feel for you amazes me daily. I have never loved before not like this. I never thought I could love someone the way I love you now, I will live for you alone and I will work for you alone. I will share with you my thoughts, my heart, my mind and my body. I am waiting to receive you. I will love you until the end of time. I will never use force on you not even by words. In your presence, I will always be honest, transparent and sincere. I want always to be at your side...

I wake up every morning with thoughts of you in my head. Sometimes I wonder if I dreamed you up, the only fear I have is rolling over one morning and finding that you were really just a dream. If this is a dream world, then don't wake me up 'cause you're the only one for me. I love you with everything I have. You are my life, my heart, and my soul. You are my best friend. You are my one true love.

Things could not be any better than having you in my life. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll love you more tomorrow than I do today. With all my heart I am forever yours. You are my inspiration and my shoulder to cry on, There is nothing that I would not do for you and there is no one else I would want to share my life with. You are the reason I get up each morning and come to work, and you make me look at life with a new perspective. I have never met anyone as wonderful as you. I really miss you.

Web Statistics








No comments:

Post a Comment